Monday, March 3, 2014

         I took my daughter to Brain Balance where the psychologist said she could 100% guarantee that they could cure her of ADHD in three months...for $5,400.  Everything they said seemed to make sense and they showed me a binder of wonderful testimonies from local participants, but for $5,400, I had to think about it. Like most people, I don't have $5,400 to spend on a program that does not come with a money back guarantee.  They suggested fund raising.  Their favorite fundraiser is for their participants to start a blog about the child's issues and ask for donations.  I disagree with exploiting my child to get money, so I've decided to post about Brain Balance instead.

      I have looked all over the internet and have not been able to find a reliable source about Brain Balance. Most sites praising their program seem to be connected with Brain Balance.  Other sites who are not in favor of Brain Balance seem to know very little about the program and don't seem qualified to give their review. Luckily, the testimonies in the binder come with full names.  My first step is to interview these former participants.

     If any of you have had an experience with Brain Balance, I would love to hear from you.  If you know someone who has had an experience with Brain Balance, please send them the link to this blog. I will post the results of my interviews here.  If it all looks favorable, then I will start requesting donations. In return for the donations I will enroll my daughter into Brain Balance and post what happened in each session and the results I have seen.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Karen
3/3/14

No comments:

Post a Comment